Old Fashioned safe Cleaner: Vinegar
I remember when I would go to my Grannys house at cleaning time, which was most of the time!! And everything smelled “clean”.
Not covered up with floral and ocean breeze, just clean.
Here is a sample of one of those good old cleaners!
- Fill a spray bottle with 1 part white vinegar and 1 part water for an all-purpose kitchen cleaner great for counters and floors.
- Prevent oven buildup and shower mildew by wiping down surfaces with a cloth and vinegar.
- Add 1/2 cup to the rinse cycle of your wash for a natural fabric softener.
- Use pure vinegar to get rid of rings in your toilet bowl.
- Mix 1 part vinegar with 4 parts water in a spray bottle for the perfect window cleaner.
- Use vinegar with a higher concentration of acetic acid for a pesticide-free weed killer. (Most household vinegar is 5% acetic acid, so look for 10% or higher at the hardware store.)
- and did you know, it can clean you inside also!! T’was said 1/4 cup of cider vinegar in a quart of water sipped daily was better than snake oil .
- from the daily well